See us for yourself
You can never truly know if a uni is right for you until you visit in person and get a feel for the campus. At Macquarie University, we're ready to help you get to know your future home.
On every tour you’ll see our various lecture theatres, our award-winning library, MUSE – our flexible and creative study space, the Sport and Aquatic Centre, and the Campus Common, where you can explore the many dining options.
Want to see something specific?
If you’re interested in seeing something not on the general tour – like accommodation options – all you need to do is ask when you book your tour.
2018 tour times
We offer many dates to suit your schedule:
- Friday 20 July, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 31 July, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Wednesday 8 August, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday 16 August, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 21 August, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday 25 August, 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 28 August, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday 1 September, 2pm – 4pm
- Saturday 8 September, 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 13 September, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Monday 8 October, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Friday 2 November, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 20 November, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Wednesday 5 December, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 18 December, 4pm – 5.30pm
Can't make one of these dates? Request an alternative date and we'll do our best to accommodate you at your preferred day and time.
How to get to campus? There are many ways. Find out how here
Coming from outside Australia? International visitors should contact Macquarie International.
Want to know more? Call Future Students on (02) 9850 6767 or ask us here.