Special tertiary admissions test
The Special Tertiary Admissions Test is an alternative entry method to Macquarie University that is measured through a series of competency and critical-thinking tests.
The STAT is available for non-school leavers who were not able to gain a sufficient ATAR rank for an initial Macquarie offer. It is applicable for all degrees except:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and its double degrees
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies with the degree of Bachelor of Prof Practice
- Bachelor of Commerce – Professional Accounting with the degree of Bachelor of Professional Practice
- Bachelor of Business Leadership and Commerce
- Bachelor of Clinical Science.
Please note, STAT does not satisfy English language proficiency. For more information on ELP requirements, please visit our English language requirements page.