Educational Access Scheme

Educational Access Scheme

What: If you've experienced educational or social disadvantages that may have hindered your Year 11 or 12 performance, the Educational Access Scheme (EAS) may allow your application may be given individual consideration.

Who: You’re currently in Year 12 and the past two years of study have been seriously affected by circumstances beyond your control.

How: Submit your EAS application to Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).

More information about the Educational Access Scheme.

Back to the top of this page