Women in Management and Finance Scholarship
The Macquarie University Women in Management and Finance Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for female students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future applicants of the following highly ranked courses:
|Study Area||Program Name|
|Management||Master of Management|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Finance||Master of Applied Finance|
|Master of Applied Finance (Advanced)|
This scholarship awards up to $15,000 AUD annually, applied towards your tuition fee.
- Be a female.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
- Hold an offer for one of the above-mentioned courses.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to apply
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree here.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application here.
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
No logo uploaded
The Macquarie University Women in Management and Finance Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for female students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future applicants.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Full offers only
United States, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Costa Rica, Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Peoples democratic republic of Lao, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan Da Cunha, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sao tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the south Sandwich islands, South Sudan, Spanish North Africa, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Woman, Women, Female, Latin, Latam, International, Postgraduate, Master of Business Administration, Master of management, MGSM, Master of applied finance, Master of Applied finance (advanced)
Up to $15,000 AUD annually
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study