Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Polytechnic
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Polytechnic provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students from Singapore. This scholarship is introduced to support those who share the passion to study in the area of Information Technology, Business Analytics & Digital Business, Media and Psychology, our elite and highly ranked programs at Macquarie University.
The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Polytechnic is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively to 10 outstanding students throughout Session 1 (February) and Session 2 (July) as follows:
|Study Area||Program and Major||Awards per year|
|Business Analytics & Digital Business|
What does the Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Polytechnic cover?
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Polytechnic is a Partial Scholarship to support studies in the area of Information Technology, Business Analytics & Digital Business, Media and Psychology. The total value of the scholarships is AUD$10,000 per year for the length of your degree program* and will be applied towards your tuition fee when you commence your study at Macquarie University.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Polytechnic does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Polytechnic is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
* The scholarship award period cannot exceed 3 years.
- Have a citizenship of Singapore.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the eligible courses to be considered for a scholarship.
- Hold a full offer of admission for one of the programs listed above at Macquarie University (North Ryde Campus) by the application deadline.
- Commence study in Session 1 (February) or Session 2 (July). Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University, unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS - Poly" in the Scholarship Name field.
No logo uploaded
Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Polytechnic has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for students from Singapore. These scholarships are awarded to certain programs progressively throughout the year to future applicants.
Area of study
Business; Engineering and IT; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Information Technology, game, Cyber, Science, decision, software, Analytics, Digital, Media, arts, journalism, culture, psychology, International, Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship, VCIS, Undergraduate, Bachelor, radio, screen
AU$10,000 per year for maximum 3 years
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study