Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Data Science Scholarship for Indian Students
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Data Science Scholarship for Indian Students provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding Indian students who are in pursuit of Master of Data Science at Macquarie University.
The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Data Science Scholarship for Indian Students is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to 15 candidates in Session 1 2018 and 25 students in Session 2 2018 based on academic merit.
What does the Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship-Data Science Scholarship for Indian Students cover?
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Data Science Scholarship for Indian Students is a Partial Scholarship for Master of Data Science studies. The total value of the scholarships is varied up to AUD$12,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Priority areas: Data Science
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Data Science Scholarship for Indian Students does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Data Science Scholarship for Indian Students is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
- Be an Indian citizen.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship.
- Hold a full offer of admission for the program Master of Data Science at Macquarie University (North Ryde Campus).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for their undergraduate degree.
- Have achieved a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 out of 9.0 within the past two years.
- Commence study in Session 1 2018 or Session 2 2018. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University, unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select 'Master of Data Science', and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS - Indian Data Science" in the Scholarship Name field.
No logo uploaded
Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships - Data Science Scholarship for Indian Students has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for students who enrol in Master of Data Science in Macquarie University. The scholarship is awarded progressively throughout the year to future applicants.
Area of study
Engineering and IT; Science
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
India, Indian, PG, postgraduate, master, master of data science, data, data science, international, vcis, vice
Up to AU$12,000
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study