Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship – Universidad de La Sabana
The VCIS contributes up to 15 per cent of total tuition fees to students commencing a postgraduate coursework program who was enrolled in a dual degree at Universidad de La Sabana.
If applying for the Master of Commerce or Master of International Business, relevant units in business must be completed at the undergraduate level for eligibility. Students who do not meet this requirement will need to complete an additional semester of gateway units.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Have commenced in and completed a program from your home institution.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply
Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “UDLS” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No logo uploaded
VCIS contributes up to 15 per cent of total tuition fees to students commencing a postgraduate coursework program who was enrolled in a dual degree at Universidad de La Sabana.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Full offers only
International, Postgraduate, Master, Universidad de La Sabana, Colombia
Up to 15 per cent of total tuition fees
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study