Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - SACE College
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - SACE College provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding Vietnamese students graduated from SACE College Vietnam to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students.
The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - SACE College is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively throughout 2019 to 3 candidates each year. This scholarship will be available for students commencing in either study periods (Session 1 (February) or Session 2 (July)) based on academic merit.
What does the Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship cover?
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - SACE College is a Partial Scholarship for students applying to an Undergraduate program. The total value of the scholarship is varied up to AUD$10,000 per year and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - SACE College does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with the study.
- Be a citizen of Vietnam.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship.
- Must hold a full offer of admission for an Undergraduate program at Macquarie University by the application deadline.
- Have completed their study at SACE College Vietnam with a minimum converted ATAR of 90 out of 100.
- Commence study at Macquarie University in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University, unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie City Campus.
How to apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS - SACE" in the Scholarship Name field.
No logo uploaded
Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships - SACE College has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for eligible Vietnamese students to stay undergraduate courses at Macquarie University. The scholarship is awarded progressively throughout the year to future applicants.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship, VCIS, Undergraduate, Bachelor, vietnam, vietnamese, sace
up to AU$10,000 per year
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study