Latin America Women in Management Scholarship
The Latin America Women in Management Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding female international students to study at Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM). It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for female students from selected countries within the Latin America region.
The Latin America Women in Management Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit as follows:
|Study Area||Program Name||Awards per year|
|Master of Management|| |
up to 8 students
|Master of Business Administration|
What does the Latin America Women in Management Scholarship cover?
The Latin America Women in Management Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship awarded to 8 eligible students every year. The scholarship covers 30% of the tuition fee.
The Latin America Women in Management Scholarship does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The Latin America Women in Management Scholarship will be awarded to successful candidates towards the length of the degree and is not available to be renewed.
- Be a female.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries locating in the Latin America region.
- Must hold a full offer from Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) or package offer with the English Language Program for either one of the following two programs, and have met the respective academic performance requirement as follows:
|Master of Management||GPA : 5.0 / 7.0|
|Master of Business Administration||GPA : 5.0 / 7.0|
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one year in duration.
- Commence the study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus in the year 2018 or 2019. Commencement may not be deferred. Students who hold a Package offer with English Language Program are also eligible as long as they commence the degree program in 2018 or 2019.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are NOT eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have been admitted for programs other than Master of Management and Master of Business Administration.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of any other scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “MGSM Latam Woman" in the Scholarship Name field.
Once you have completed the online scholarship application form, a confirmation email will be sent to you at your nominated email address. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No logo uploaded
Latin America Woman in Management Scholarship has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for female students from certain countries. This scholarship is awarded progressively throughout the year to 8 eligible applicants.
Area of study
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Mexico, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, woman, women, female, latin, latam, International, Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship, VCIS, Postgraduate, Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, MGSM
30 percent of total tuition fees
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study