Macquarie University South Korea Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to all eligible students from South Korea who commence their studies in 2020 or 2021.
This scholarship is valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of your Bachelor or Master coursework degree (AUD $5,000 will be credited each session).
- Be a citizen of South Korea.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree which is longer than one session in duration.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- Accept your Admission Offer and pay the commencement fee by the deadline below:
|For degree programs commencing in:||Session 2 2020 (Jul): 15 Jul 2020 |
(apply by 10 Jul 2020)
Session 1 2021 (Feb): 14 Dec 2020
(apply by 4 Dec 2020)
Session 2 2021 (Jul): 31 May 2021
(apply by 21 May 2021)
|For MUIC programs commencing in:||MUIC Term 4 2020 (Jul): 15 Jul 2020|
MUIC Term 5 2020 (Oct): 7 Sept 2020
MUIC Term 1 2021 (Feb): 5 Jan 2021
MUIC Term 2 2021 (Apr): 1 Mar 2021
MUIC Term 4 2021 (Jul): 28 Jun 2021
MUIC Term 5 2021 (Oct): 6 Sep 2021
|For MGSM and AFC programs commencing in:||MGSM Term 3 2020 (June): 11 May 2020|
MGSM Term 4 2020 (Sept): 3 Aug 2020
MGSM Term 1 2021 (Jan): 27 Nov 2020
MGSM Term 2 2021 (Apr): 15 Feb 2021
MGSM Term 3 2021 (Jun): 10 May 2021
MGSM Term 4 2021 (Sep): 2 Aug 2021
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students receiving a fully sponsored Government scholarship or any other scholarship towards the Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate coursework degree will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
You will be assessed for the scholarship when you apply for an eligible program to study with us. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
No logo uploaded
This scholarship is awarded to all students from South Korea who commence their studies in 2020 or 2021. This scholarship is valued at $10,000 per year for the duration of your bachelor or master coursework degree.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Waiver, International, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Bachelor, Master, South Korea, Republic of Korea, Korea
No phone entered
Level of study