Macquarie University Partner Scholarship - Foreign Trade University (FTU)
Students from Foreign Trade University (FTU) (Hanoi) University will be eligible to a scholarship of $5,000 once off. This partial scholarship is awarded once students commence and stay with the program. The award is paid after the Census Date student's program in their first session.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and must have transferred over from Foreign Trade University (FTU).
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have met the entry requirement for a course transfer from the partner university into Macquarie University.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Commencement may not be deferred and must be in 2018 or 2019 only.
- Students must stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to receive the $5,000 payment. Hence, if you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to apply
Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “FTU” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Student may be eligible to accept the ASEAN Scholarship together with this scholarship if they fulfill the above conditions.
No logo uploaded
Students from Foreign Trade University (FTU) (Hanoi) University will be eligible to a scholarship of $5,000 once off. This partial scholarship is awarded once students commences and stays with the program. The award is paid after the Census Date student's program in their first session.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Partner, International, Undergraduate, Bachelor, Foreign Trade University (FTU), Hanoi, cash
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study