Macquarie University Partner Scholarship
Students from designated partner universities (refer to the Eligibility Criteria section) may be eligible to a scholarship of AUD $5,000 once off. This partial scholarship is awarded once the student commences and stays with the program. The award is paid as a direct deposit, into the student's Australian bank account in the first session after program Census Date.
The Macquarie University Partner Scholarship does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The Macquarie University Partner Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and must have transferred over from one of the following partner universities:
Country Partner University Indonesia Malaysia Philippines South Korea Thailand Vietnam
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration and has a full time study load.
- Commencement may not be deferred and must be in 2018 or 2019 only.
- Students must stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to receive the $5,000 payment. Hence, if you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University, unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to Apply
Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type "Partner" in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Student may be eligible to accept the country scholarship (if applicable) together with this scholarship if they fulfill the above conditions.
No logo uploaded
Students from designated partner universities may be eligible for a scholarship of AUD$5,000 once off. This partial scholarship is awarded once the student commences and stays with the program. The award is paid as a direct deposit, into the student's Australian bank account in the first session after program Census Date.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Full offers only
Assumption, Ateneo, Bangkok, BINUS, College Management Mahidol, De La Salle, Foreign Trade, FPT University, IEN Korea, HCMUT, INTI International, Korea University, Sunway, Taylor's, UEH ISB, VNU-IS, Partner, International, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Bachelor, Master, cash
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study