Macquarie University International College Scholarship
Macquarie University's International College (MUIC) is our preferred pathway for international students seeking alternative entry into our undergraduate degrees.
Macquarie University International College Scholarship has been developed while understanding the complexity an international student would face in deciding to further their education in Australia, in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, Media and Arts.
Through the scholarship, students would now have the opportunity to bridge the gap between their secondary school education and university studies right on the Macquarie University campus.
What does the Macquarie University International College Scholarship cover?
Under this scholarship, Macquarie University International College will provide AU$3,000 to each successful student, which will be an once-off payment applied towards the student's college tuition fee.
The Macquarie University International College Scholarship do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study. This scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology (SIBT).
The Macquarie University International College Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student.
- Have met the Macquarie University International College’s academic requirements for the course and hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline for one of the following programs:
- Arts Stream of Standard Foundation programs
- Science and Engineering Streams of Standard Foundation programs
- Arts Stream of Intensive programs
- Science and Engineering Streams of Intensive programs
- Diploma of Media and Communications
- Diploma of Engineering
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Commence study in October 2017 (MUIC Term 7 2017) or 2018. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie University.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University or Macquarie University International College.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
- You withdraw from your program before completion. (If you withdraw from the awarded program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.)
How to Apply
After applying for a pathway course, applicants who meet the above criteria will be automatically advised for their eligibility in their Macquarie University International College offer letter.
No additional application for this scholarship is required.
No logo uploaded
Macquarie University will provide AU$3000 once off towards your tuition fees for your study at the Macquarie University International College.
Area of study
Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Full offers only
MUIC, stem, Macquarie University International College, waiver, international, foundation, intensive, diploma, arts, science, Engineering, media, communication
AU$3,000 once off
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study