Macquarie University India Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to all eligible students from India who commence their studies in 2019 or 2020.
This scholarship is valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of your Bachelor or Master coursework degree (AUD $5,000 will be credited each session).
- Be a citizen of India.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2019 or 2020.
- Accept your Admission Offer and pay the commencement fee by the deadline below:
|For degree programs commencing in:||Session 2 2019 (July): 1 June 2019|
Session 1 2020 (Feb): 20 December 2019
Session 2 2020 (July): 1 June 2020
|For MUIC programs commencing in:||MUIC Term 4 2019 (July): 1 Jul 2019|
MUIC Term 5 2019 (Oct): 10 Sept 2019
MUIC Term 1 2020 (Feb): 6 Jan 2020
MUIC Term 2 2020 (Apr): 2 Mar 2020
MUIC Term 4 2020 (Jul): 29 Jun 2020
MUIC Term 5 2020 (Oct): 7 Sept 2020
|For MGSM and AFC programs commencing in:||MGSM Term 3 2019 (June): 13 May 2019|
MGSM Term 4 2019 (Sept): 5 Aug 2019
MGSM Term 1 2020 (Jan): 25 Nov 2019
MGSM Term 2 2020 (Apr): 17 Feb 2020
MGSM Term 3 2020 (June): 11 May 2020
MGSM Term 4 2020 (Sept): 3 Aug 2020
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- This scholarship does not apply to the Macquarie University Master of Management course.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
You will be assessed for the scholarship when you apply for an eligible program to study with us. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
No logo uploaded
This scholarship is awarded to all students from India who commence their studies in 2019 and 2020. This scholarship is valued at $10,000 per year for the duration of your bachelor or master coursework degree.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Waiver, India, International, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Bachelor, Master
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study