Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - English Language
Under the Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship (VCIS) - English Language, students will be awarded a partial scholarship of AU$2,500 towards their English Language Program taken from the Macquarie University English Language Centre. This amount will be applied once-off towards the tuition fees at the start of your degree.
This scholarship do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand except from Latin America, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and South Korea.
- Have received a packaged full offer with English.
- Have applied for a minimum of 10 weeks of English Language Course.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply
Once applicants have received their full packaged offer with English, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “English” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- You will be required to pay for your English Language Fee in full and the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) before the University can issue an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment
No logo uploaded
The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship (VCIS) - English Language provides students with partial scholarship towards their English Language Centre Program fees. Available to students with a packaged offer with an English Language Program at the Macquarie University English Language Centre
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only
International, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, English, ELICOS, English Language
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study
Undergraduate; Postgraduate; Other