Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Ministry of Public Administration
The Ministry of Public Administration and Macquarie University has a formalised partnership which funds postgraduate studies for eligible candidates from the Ministry of Public Administration of Bangladesh. The VCIS will support 50 per cent of tuition fees to successful students under this partnership which is valid through to 2019.
This partnership acknowledges the shared goals between both parties through providing members of the Bangladeshi Civil Service an opportunity to enrich their knowledge in public policy, economic diplomacy, e-governance and sustainable development by completing a postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
Programs which may be of interested to awardees include:
- Graduate Diploma of Sustainable Development
- Graduate Diploma of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Politics and Public Policy
- Graduate Certificate of Laws
- Graduate Certificate of Politics and Public Policy
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Trade and Commerce Law
- Master of International Law, Governance and Public Policy
- Have citizenship from Bangladesh.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Have met the English requirements (Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with band score of a minimum of 6.0).
- Have met Macquarie University's academic requirements for the course and hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline.
- Have secured a full offer of admission for a program that's no longer than two sessions in duration (one year).
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply
Students who wish to apply for this scholarship will have to apply through the Bangladesh Ministry of Public Administration at mopa.gov.bd/ and also submit a course application for the postgraduate program of their choice at Macquarie University mq.edu.au/study/international/how_to_apply/postgraduate_coursework/.
No logo uploaded
The Ministry of Public Administration and the VCIS has a formalized partnership which funds postgraduate studies for eligible candidates from the Ministry of Public Administration of Bangladesh. Macquarie University will support 50 per cent of tuition fees to successful students under this partnership which is valid through to 2018.
Area of study
No AOS entered
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
No tags entered
50 per cent of tuition fees
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study
No LOS entered