Selected High School Scholarships
To acknowledge the high achievement of Year 12 international students, Macquarie University is offering a partial scholarship of up to AU$4,000 to the top international student from the following selected high schools.
Selected High Schools:
- Blakehurst High School
- Burwood Girls High School
- Castle Hill High School
- Chatswood High School
- Epping Boys High School
- Marsden High School
- St Ives High School
- Sydney Secondary College, Blackwattle Bay campus
- Turramurra High School
- Willoughby Girls High School
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum ATAR of 90 or higher.
- Have graduated from one of the high schools listed above.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the chosen degree.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to Apply
Once applicants have attended a presentation at their high school, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “Selected High School” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form. If you do not have your Macquarie University Student Number, please write "UAC" as your student number.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.