ASEAN Partner Scholarship
The ASEAN Partner scholarship is awarded to students from designated partner universities (listed in the Eligibility Criteria section below).
This scholarship is valued at up to AUD $15,000 per year.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and must have transferred over from one of the following partner universities:
|Vietnam||Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT)|
- Meet the University's academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to maintain scholarship. If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to apply
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree here.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application here.
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
No logo uploaded
The ASEAN Partner scholarship is awarded to students from designated partner universities and is valued at up to AUD $15,000 per year.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Full offers only
Partner, International, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Bachelor, Master, cash, Help University, Malaysia, Bangkok University, Thailand, Ho Chi Minh City University, Vietnam
UP TO $15,000 per year (AUD)
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
No closing dates URL entered
Level of study