Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Global Allianz Fund
This VCIS - Global Allianz Fund provides a partial tuition fee scholarship to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. The scholarship is a one-off partial award for selected undergraduate and postgraduate courses related to health and medical sciences. The scholarship amount is up to AU$15,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
The Macquarie University Allianz Global Assistance Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Application dates will be announced soon.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for one of the following Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degrees:
|Study Level||Program Name|
Undergraduate(incl. double degrees)
Postgraduate Coursework(incl. double degrees)
- Receive a GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 or an ATAR equivalent of 90.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020.
- Program must be longer than one session in duration.
- Hold an Allianz Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to apply
Once applicants have received their full course offers, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “Allianz” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Upon receipt of the scholarship application, successful students will be contacted with further details on submitting a selfie video^ as part of the assessment process.
^ The film footage will be used for a range of purposes, but principally for use in materials produced by the University, which may include, but are not limited to, magazines, brochures, leaflets and websites. Your film footage may also be used by other third parties external to Macquarie University for other purposes. The University accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the use of the film footage by any of those third parties. The University is unable to offer any compensation or fee for its, or a third party’s use of your film footage. By reading and consenting to this agreement, you are acknowledging the intended uses (above) and giving your permission for the film footage to be reproduced without limitation. You also agree not to seek payment from the University, and release the University from any and all liability associated with its, or a third party’s, use of the video footage as set out in this agreement.
No logo uploaded
This VCIS - Global Allianz Fund provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for one meritorious student to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. The scholarship is a one-off partial award for any undergraduate and postgraduate courses related health and medical sciences. The scholarship amount is up to AU$15,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Area of study
Health and medical sciences
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Full offers only
International, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Allianz, health, medicine, Bachelor, Master
up to $15,000
No phone entered
Level of study