Book a campus tour
You can never truly know if a uni is right for you until you visit in person and get a feel for the campus.
What to expect on the day?
- tours usually take about 1.5h
- on every tour you’ll see:
- our various lecture theatres
- our award-winning library
- MUSE – our flexible and creative study space
- the Sport and Aquatic Centre
- the Campus Common, where you can explore the many dining options
- you will have the opportunity to ask a current student your questions while you walk
- following the tour, you will also get the opportunity for a private consultation to get all your Macquarie questions answered
For campus tours held during Monday 16 December – Sunday 22 December 2019 as part of Explore Your Options Week, please register here.
Book your place now
We can't wait to show you around.
Frequently asked questions
How to get to campus? There are many ways. Find out how here
Interested in accommodation options? There are a number of options available, explore them here.
Coming from outside Australia? International visitors should contact Macquarie International.
Want to know more? Call Future Students on (02) 9850 6767 or ask us here.