Fee-reduced online certificate courses (COVID-19 response)
Has your employment situation been affected by COVID-19? Our suite of short online courses is designed to help you build your skills and knowledge to advance your career or take a new trajectory in an area that urgently needs staff.
These higher education certificate courses align to the Federal Government’s COVID-19 recovery package and are heavily subsidised, creating a great opportunity for those affected to take positive steps towards their future employability.
Once you’ve completed your higher education course, you will be formally recognised with a certificate and will have the option to continue on to further study at Macquarie and may receive credit for the units you have completed.
All our fee-reduced online certificate courses are delivered online by our experienced lecturers and qualified teachers who are there to support you through your studies.
- Undergraduate Certificate of Engineering Fundamentals: An introduction to the fundamentals of engineering.
- Undergraduate Certificate of Engineering: Build foundational knowledge in engineering concepts including mathematics and physics.
- Undergraduate Certificate of Information Technology Fundamentals: An introduction to the fundamentals of Information Technology.
- Undergraduate Certificate of Information Technology: Build foundational knowledge in the core concepts of Information Technology including programming, digital media, and database design.
- Graduate Certificate of Information Technology: Develop knowledge and skills in networking technologies and cyber security.
Future students – domestic
- +61 2 9850 6767
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm