International Student Barometer 2018
Make your experience count
Macquarie University is listening.
Take the 2018 International Student Survey from 16 April - 4 June and win.
Why do the ISB survey?
What are we doing well and what can we do better? The International Student Barometer (ISB) is the world’s largest student survey. By participating you’re providing the University with an understanding of the International student experience. Please share your thoughts and make a difference.
What’s improved since we last heard from you?
Since the last survey, we have made improvements in a number of areas including:
- We process your applications faster: International student applications are attended within 48 hours from contacting the university.
- We grant more scholarships: More than 2,000 international coursework students were granted a Macquarie university scholarship in 2017.
- We speak more of your languages: More than 12 languages are spoken by staff members in international student facing roles.
- We are planning on much more: new student engagement plan is well under its way, and you will see new projects and initiatives aimed at further improving your experience here at Macquarie.
- We have appointed Gail White, Executive Director Student Engagement and Registrar, who will have a strong focus on the student experience.
We want to hear from you!
By taking the survey you could be rewarded instantly or have the chance to win some awesome prizes including:
- A $1000 STA travel voucher
- Sydney Harbour Bridge climbs
- $100 Macquarie Centre Shopping vouchers
- Campus gym memberships
- $50 Co-op book shop vouchers
- MQ mugs
- MQ water bottles
- Campus lunch vouchers
- Campus coffee vouchers
How to enter the survey?
Survey opening period: Monday April 16 to Monday 4 June 2018.
Click on the ISB email in your MQ inbox for your personalised survey link.