Accelerate your ambition - Master of Public Health
Accelerate your ambition
“I want to build healthier communities across the globe.”
Embark on your Master of Public Health
Unlock diverse and rewarding opportunities in Australia’s fastest growing job sector. Team up with Macquarie for your Master of Public Health and build your career in a constantly evolving field that responds to the needs of populations and communities in Australia and around the world.
Five reasons to choose our Master of Public Health
- Future-focused – be equipped with the advanced knowledge and skills needed for 21st-century public health practice.
- In-depth training – rigorous two-year skills-based course that includes a focus on leadership, interdisciplinary teamwork and advocacy.
- Strong connections to public health practice – learn from academics and hear from guest speakers who make an impact in the public health sector.
- Diverse career opportunities – make a difference in a variety of health leadership roles in a variety of sectors.
- Work anywhere in the world – meets the Royal Australasian College of Physicians accreditation standards and United States and European accreditation standards.
Flexible study, interdisciplinary approach
This is a flexible course delivered through a mix of face-to-face learning delivered in blocks and online study.
Tailor the course to your interests, Macquarie’s strengths and employer needs. Study relevant electives from across the University in one of five specialisations:
Duration: 2 years full time
Commonwealth supported places (CSP)
Estimated annual fee AUD $9,050
CSP applications close for Session 1, 2017 on Tuesday 15 November 2016.
Domestic fee-paying place (DFP)
Estimated annual fee AUD $24,000
Domestic fee paying, applications for Session 1 close on 3 February 2017.
Find out more
Submit your details to receive further information and invites to upcoming events.