1. Select your Macquarie University course
Choose the course you would like to study.
2. Explore your entry options
Find out about your entry options and the requirements of each.
3. Preference Macquarie University
You should apply to Macquarie University via the Universities Admissions Centre if you are:
- currently studying at another university
- currently completing secondary studies including pathways to Macquarie such as TAFE Diplomas
- a previous student who has already completed or partly completed any undergraduate degree
- planning to sit the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- a student who began your first year of study but withdrew from all units without deferring
- a former Macquarie student who has had a break from study and now wants to apply for a different degree
- a student who has previously completed their HSC, received a sufficient TER/UAI/ATAR, and has not undertaken any further study
As part of your UAC application, you are able to list up to five course preferences. Read more about how UAC preferences work.
If you receive an offer - congratulations and welcome to Macquarie!
You'll need to accept your offer and complete enrolment online.
4a. Recognition of Prior Learning
RPL allows you to reduce the duration of your course by getting credit for your previous studies.
After you receive your offer, submit an RPL request form.
Also, check out our Credit Transfer Register to see if you're eligible for any direct credit matches.
5. Discover our pathway programs
If you don't receive an offer, don't stress - we offer several pathway programs.