Apply for Next Step
Next Step Application Procedure
Application dates for Session 2, 2020
|Applications open:||20 March 2020|
|Applications close:||17 July 2020|
|Tuition fee due date:||24 July 2020|
- Applicants must pay an Application Processing Fee ($100). Application fees are non-refundable.
- No applications will be accepted after the final closing date.
- Information on application processing fees, open and closing dates for Session 1 2021 will be available at a later date.
- The Next Step program is an upfront tuition fee based program - you must pay the tuition fees by the tuition fee due date. The fees are not deferrable through HECS or FEE-HELP.
Please ensure to follow through Steps 1 to 3 to fully complete the Next Step application process.
Please pay your application fee online, and pay only ONCE.
*No applications will be accepted after the final closing date, application fees are non-refundable.
Prepare the following supporting documents and have them ready before filling in the Next Step online application.
Supporting Documentation (required):
- Evidence of Australian citizenship or permanent residency. ONE of the following documents must be provided:
- A current passport OR;
- an Australian Citizenship Certificate OR
- Visa Grant Notification.
(An Australian driver’s license is not an acceptable document).
- ATAR advice (applicable to recent school leavers) - sent to your home or on your student portal, must clearly have your full name and ATAR on the same page.
- BOSTES summary of assessment bands (applicable to recent school leavers) – Your HSC Record of Achievement document must show clearly the full subject names and bands you obtained in HSC. You can download your HSC record of achievement from the StudentsOnline portal.
- An official academic transcript or record of study (if applicable). A transcript must clearly show the name of the institution, your student number, your name, the names of each unit or subject you have undertaken, the semester in which the study was undertaken and the result for each unit/subject. A printout of your current academic record from your University’s student system is acceptable. Your transcript should be recently issued and cover the current session.
Choose a maximum of two units of study per session from the Next Step unit list below.
Please note that there are ATAR requirements for each unit and some units are only offered in one Session.
After you have decided your units of study:
Complete and submit the Next Step online application form, including the application payment form with your receipt number, with pdf format of all supporting documentation.
Please be sure to check your nominated email regularly for our correspondence.
Once your application has been assessed you will be contacted via your nominated email address two weeks after submission of application.
New commencing students will need to complete the above application process from Step 1 to 3 and pay the application fee through a link within the online application form.
Next Step students will usually spend one to two sessions from time of admission to complete the pathway program.
If you are a continuing re-enrolling Next Step student who have not met the articulation requirement after one session, simply fill out a Next Step Change of Unit Enrolment form to add units for the following session and you will not be required to pay the application fee again.
However, if you have discontinued the Next Step program for one year or longer, you will be required to complete the full online application form and pay the application fee.
Contact and More Information
For more information about the Next Step program, please click here.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content owner: Pathways Last updated: 05 Jun 2020 10:45am