Macquarie leaders and achievers
Macquarie Leaders and Achievers Early Entry Scheme
If you’re thinking about studying at Macquarie, have already been performing well at school in Year 11 and can demonstrate initiative and commitment through leadership, community, sport, or casual work activities, you can apply directly to Macquarie through the Leaders and Achievers Early Entry Scheme.
You could receive an offer to study at Macquarie University in 2021 before you complete the HSC (ACT Senior Secondary Certificate or IB). Top applicants have the opportunity to receive one of 15 scholarships of $10,000 per year for up to four years.
Applications close Monday 31 August at 2pm. For offer round dates please refer to the How to Apply section.
Who you are
- You’re completing the New South Wales Higher School Certificate, ACT Senior Secondary Certificate or International Baccalaureate in 2020
- You’re performing consistently well at school
- You’ve demonstrated leadership qualities and/or contributed towards positive change in your community
What you can study
All undergraduate courses are available except:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies with Professional Practice (Honours) (Co-op)
- Bachelor of Professional Practice and Bachelor of Professional Accounting (Co-op)
See the full course list
- Applicants for the Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and its double degrees are required to undertake HSC Mathematics Extension 1, IB Higher Level Maths or ACT Specialist Mathematics/Specialist Methods (double major).
- Applicants for the Bachelor of Marketing and Media and its double degree are required to undertake Standard or higher level Year 11 English and Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Applicants for teaching courses are required to complete a questionnaire as part of the application. See questions
- As an enrolment condition, applicants must complete their Year 12 schooling successfully including Year 12 examinations (or assessments as determined by NESA for 2020).
Macquarie Leaders and Achievers webinar
Learn more about Macquarie Leaders and Achievers Early Entry Scheme.
Content owner: Admissions Last updated: 11 Jun 2020 2:38pm