Macquarie leaders and achievers
Macquarie Leaders and Achievers Early Entry Scheme
We are looking for students who have made an active and significant contribution to their community, who show initiative and commitment, and who can demonstrate academic achievement through their Year 11 results.
If your application is successful, you will receive an offer to study at Macquarie University in 2021—before you complete your HSC.
Applications open in Term 2, 2020.
Who you are
- You’re completing the New South Wales Higher School Certificate, ACT Senior Secondary Certificate or International Baccalaureate in 2020
- You are interested in the challenges facing our world and in making an impact
- You’ve demonstrated leadership qualities and/or contributed towards positive change in your community
- You’re consistently achieving good results at school
What you can study
All undergraduate courses are available except:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies with Professional Practice (Honours)
- Bachelor of Professional Accounting and Bachelor of Professional Practice
- Bachelor of Clinical Science
See the full course list
- Applicants for the Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and its double degrees are required to undertake HSC Mathematics Extension 1, IB Higher Level Maths and ACT Specialist Mathematics/Specialist Methods (double major).
- Applicants for teaching courses will need to complete a survey before an offer is made. You will receive details about this once you have submitted your application and preferences.
- Offers for combined bachelor + master degrees will only be made from September round onwards.
Benefits for successful applicants
- Peace of mind that you’ve already received an early offer for your dream course
- Become familiar with life as a Macquarie student at your exclusive welcome session
Content owner: Admissions Last updated: 05 Feb 2020 11:17am