Study Arts, Science, Ancient History, Early Childhood Education, Security Studies, Law or Languages by Distance Education and transform your learning experience with flexible online study
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your application.
- 300907 Bachelor of Arts (Distance) with limited majors only
- 300917 Bachelor of Science (Distance) with limited majors only
- 300118 Bachelor of Ancient History
- 300415 Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) (Birth to 12)
- 300419 Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- 300136 Bachelor of Security Studies
- 300306 Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Languages (direct entry only)
Visit each degree page for the areas of study available. Not all areas of study may be available by distance, see 'What you can study by distance' below for more information.
You can elect to study either full-time or part-time for any of the courses once you commence studies. You may change your attendance status each session according to the workload you wish to undertake.
How you apply?
You must submit an online application via UAC with the relevant compulsory supplementary form uploaded. Incomplete applications will not be assessed.
|Step 1||Submit your online application via UAC and put down the course you want to apply for as one of your course preferences. Course codes for UAC applications are provided in 'Available degrees' section above.|
|Step 2||Complete and upload the compulsory supplementary form to your UAC application|
You must complete the compulsory personal statement in the form. Failure to do so will render your application invalid.
What can I study?
Bachelor of Arts (Distance)
Bachelor of Science (Distance)
Content owner: Admissions Last updated: 18 Dec 2019 11:19am