Research opportunities at Macquarie
A proud tradition of discovery
- $1 billion invested in infrastructure and facilities in recent years
- $202 million received in research funding from 2009 to 2013
- Ranked among the highest performing research universities in Australia
- 96 per cent of our research activity is rated as performing at world standard or higher
- First Australian university to introduce the Master of Research
- 120 researchers have authored research papers rated in the top 1 per cent of publications worldwide
- More than 135 countries have enjoyed research collaborations with Macquarie since 2010
Macquarie's research goals are bold and ambitious and we're proud to enjoy an enviable reputation for research excellence.
Our research is brought to life by renowned researchers whose fearless pursuit of solutions to global significance are benefiting the world we live in. Looking to the future, we have developed five research priorities to provide a focal point for our research:
- healthy people
- innovative technologies
- prosperous economies
- resilient societies
- secure planet
Becoming a researcher at Macquarie will provide you the opportunity to make an important contribution to the development of new knowledge in society, work alongside some of the world's leading researchers and access some of the region's most outstanding facilities.
Join us in our commitment to research excellence.
Fellowships, funding and partnerships
Research is central to what we do, which makes us a brilliant choice to launch or enhance your research career....