MRFF Application Support and Templates
Internal support and templates for Macquarie University applicants (Macquarie University login details required).
MRFF applications submitted via NHMRC
- Please note if the MRFF application will be submitted via the NHMRC's new Grant Management System Sapphire, you will need an active account. If you had an active RGMS account (NHMRC’s previous Grants Management System) your CV and Profile details was migrated into Sapphire on 12 February 2020.
To login to Sapphire:
- If you had an existing RGMS account, a Sapphire account has been created for you. Click here to Activate your account.
- If you did not have an RGMS account, you will need to register for a Sapphire account. Click here to Register for an account. It takes approximately 48 hours to have an account set-up and activated.
- Tutorial and training modules for Sapphire can be found here.
MRFF applications submitted via business.gov.au
- Please note if the MRFF application will be submitted via business.gov.au portal you will need to create an account.
- To complete the Macquarie University specific information in the portal please see the completed sample form.