Markers of Authenticity
- authorial and creative practice
- memory and cognition
- cultural heritage
- looting and the antiquities trade
- the ethics of our relationship with the past and with its living representatives
- the experience of museums in the digital age
These issues form the starting points for interdisciplinary discussions ranging over the three research themes within the Faculty of Arts Strategic Research Framework.
- Forging Antiquity: Authenticity, forgery, and fake papyri (Malcolm Choat, Rachel Yuen-Collingridge, Rodney Ast)
Scripture, Reception, and Authenticity: A workshop of the ACRC series ‘Markers of Authenticity’ (9th September, 1–6 pm)
Enquires about the Markers of Authenticity Seminar Series should be sent by email to Malcolm Choat.
Check out the Markers of Authenticity blog here: https://markersofauthenticity.wordpress.com/