License to Print for bulk product orders
What is a License to Print?
A Licence to Print is a legal contract that outlines an agreement between the Centre for Emotional Health and an organisation based outside of Australia. The contract enables the organisation to print a maximum pre-specified number of copies of products outlined in the contract for the period of the contract without breaching copyright.
What are the benefits of having a Licence to Print?
Having a Licence to Print means that you are able to print and bind materials yourself locally rather than ordering hard copy materials from our Centre in Sydney, Australia. For our overseas customers, standard shipping can be expensive and can take multiple weeks to arrive. A licensing contract allows you to print products as you require them, saving time and money. PDF versions of materials are provided at a lower cost than hard-copy versions of materials, taking into account the additional cost of printing and binding.
Who can request a License to Print?
What is the process for obtaining a License to Print?
Please fill in the License to Print Request Form (PDF), and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive this request, we will draft a contract and our finance department will issue you with an invoice and contract to be signed. Once full payment has been received, you will be provided with a copy of the contract, as well as the PDF versions of the materials outlined in the contract.
Do I own the material once I receive the PDF?
No. A License to Print contract outlines permission of the Centre for Emotional Health, allowing you to print a pre-specified maximum number of copies within the terms of the contract, until the contract expires. The intellectual property and PDF materials remain the property of the Centre for Emotional Health. Printing materials outside of the terms of the contract is a violation of copyright, illegal, and strictly prohibited.
How long does the license last?
The licence lasts for 12 months from the date of issue. If you wish to print copies after the expiry date of the contract, you must request a new contract. It is illegal to print copyrighted materials outside of the dates specified in the contract.
How do I pay for the licence?
An invoice will be emailed to you by our finance department, Access Macquarie Limited. Once you receive this invoice, you can make payment via international bank transfer, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or cheque (in Australian Dollars). You will receive further details on payment on your invoice. Please note that we are not able to offer extended terms and PDFs will not be provided until full payment is received.
How are the PDFs sent to me?
Most PDF’s are sent via email as an attachment. PDF’s that exceed email attachment limits will be provided to you via a link on a document server – further details will be provided if necessary.
How do I get a quote?
Please complete the request form and we will provide you with a quote based on your order quantity.
*Other fees: Please note that a standard bank processing fee is also charged to cover costs for international payments.
What products are available on the licensing contract?
- Cool Kids™ Child & Adolescent Therapist Manual (English) – Note: therapist manual covers both the Cool Kids (child) and Chilled (adolescent) Anxiety programs
- Cool Kids™ Child & Adolescent Therapist Manual – School Version
- Cool Kids™ Child & Adolescent Therapist Manual (Chinese )
- Cool Kids™ Child & Adolescent Therapist Manual (Turkish )
- Cool Kids™ for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Therapist Manual
- Cool Kids Chilled™ Adolescent Anxiety & Depression Therapist Manual
- Cool Little Kids™ Therapist Manual
- Study Without Stress™ Therapist Manual
- Ageing Wisely - Therapist and Client Workbook
Workbook Sets (please note, sets count as 1 item for the purpose of minimum order requirements)
- Cool Kids™ – Child & Parent Workbook Set (English)
- Cool Kids™ – Child & Parent Workbook Set (Spanish)
- Cool Kids™ – Child & Parent Workbook Set (Chinese)
- Cool Kids™ – Child & Parent Workbook Set (Turkish)
- Cool Kids Chilled™ Anxiety– Adolescent & Parent Workbook Set
- Cool Kids Chilled™ Anxiety & Depression – Adolescent & Parent Workbook Set
- Cool Kids™ ASD – Child & Parent Workbook Set
- Ageing Wisely - Client and Therapist Workbook