BOLASHAK Scholarship - Republic of Kazakhstan
01 Jan 2018 12am AEDT
31 Dec 2020 11pm AEDT
Scholarship available to
Centre for International Programs (CIP), JSC, BOLASHAK Scholarship – Republic of Kazakhstan
Macquarie University and the Centre for International Program, JSC (CIP) are collaborating on promoting scholarship opportunities (the Bolashak Scholarship) to selected graduate students from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Specific Research Disciplines:
Research priorities include, but are not limited to the following Specific Research Disciplines:
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Historical Sciences
- Economics and Management
- Philosophical Sciences
- Philological Sciences
- Psychological Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Cultural Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Medical Specialties
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Master of Research
- PhD Program
- Jointly Supervised PhD Program ("Cotutelle")
The Bolashak Scholarship will provide funding for:
- Tuition fees for the full period of study
- Stipend for the full period of study (paid directly to the student by CIP)
- Cost of Overseas Student Health Cover
How to Apply
- New applicants will need to apply to Macquarie University for admission and scholarship. For details on how to submit an application please visit the HDR How to Apply website.
- New applicants apply by completing the Online HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System. Within the application please answer the question as follows:
- Scholarship Details - Select the scholarship that you would like to be considered for at Macquarie University, select ‘Co-funded Scholarship’
- Funding Arrangements - How will you fund your living and study expenses?, indicate ‘Bolashak Scholarship’.
- To be considered for the scholarship applicants will need to provide the details of two academic referees with their online applications.
- Applications will be assessed at Macquarie University. If you are successful, Macquarie University will provide a provisional offer letter to include in your application to CIP.
- Applicants will then apply to the CIP and include in their application the provisional offer letter from Macquarie University.
- The CIP will assess the candidates according to their own rules, policies and procedures and if successful, CIP will notify MQ of the candidates selected for the "Bolashak Scholarship".
There are no application deadlines at Macquarie University. Applicants should check the CIP website for the application deadlines. For information on the application to CIP please go to http://www.bolashak.gov.kz/ru/kontakty/kontaktnye-telefony.html