Visa requirements

Visa requirements

International students undertaking a Higher Degree Research program will need to apply for a student visa (Subclass 500) to study in Australia.

Students will also need to check the Risk Assessment Level of their country when applying for the student visa, as there are different requirements for different Assessment Levels. Assessment levels can be viewed at the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website.

Students may apply for a student visa by following the “Step-by-Step” guideline which is listed on the DHA website. They may also apply for their student visa through one of the University’s registered agents. The list of official representatives is listed on Macquarie International’s website.

Degree CRICOS code: 076986B

Apply now button MRES


Back to the top of this page