Please note the competition is now closed. Winners will be notified by email by 5pm AEDT on Friday 23 October.
To be eligible to win you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
Competition terms and conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotions for this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State
of New South Wales.
- The competition is being run by Macquarie University (Marketing Unit), 4 Research Park Drive, Macquarie University, 2109 (“Macquarie”). The Macquarie University "Web Transformation Launch" competition (“the competition”) commences at 3pm AEDST, Monday 12 October 2015.
- To enter the competition, fill in all mandatory fields in the form above, and submit your entry. By entering this contest you agree that you are at least 18 years old or have the consent of a legal parent or guardian to enter.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of one entry. Macquarie reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits more than one entry. The closing date for entering the competition is 5pm AEDST, Sunday 18 October 2015.
- A panel of up to three (3) officials shall be appointed by the Associate Director, Media and Communications, Macquarie University. The panel shall draw the competition winners at random. The panel’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The 10 prize winners will each receive one of 10 $AUD100 Lonely Planet gift vouchers, and will be liable to the Terms and Conditions set. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize. Prizes are not transferable. Names of the winners in the competition may be published through Macquarie University
publications, websites and social media pages.
- Each of the prize winners will be notified by email by 5pm AEDST on Friday 23 October 2015. Prize winners must provide photographic identification and proof of age to collect and take receipt of their prize. Prize winners are required to abide by the terms and conditions as presented.
- Macquarie accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize,
either during or after the competition.
disclosed to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. Personal details may be used by Macquarie University Marketing Unit for the purposes of communicating information about studying at Macquarie.