Marxine's CafÃ© Instagram Competition
Marxine's CafÃ© has launched a Instagram competition - #marxinescafe - asking you to share unique moments, experiences and interactions with Marxines CafÃ© on Instagram.
At the end of each month a $25 voucher will be up for grabs, with the winning photo featured on the Marxine's CafÃ© Instagram account.
Good luck and happy Instagramming!
- You must only use the hashtag #marxinescafe to be eligible
- Only entries submitted via Instagram and which are appropriately captioned will be accepted.
- You must have an Instagram account with the privacy settings set to 'public' for valid entry.
- This Competition is open to individual entries only, no group entries will be considered valid.
- There is no maximum number of entries - you can enter as many times as you like!
Entry is only open to persons who, during the Competition Period, are:
- at least 18 years old; and
- members of the public that are permanent residents of New South Wales; or
The following persons are ineligible to enter the competition:
- people that are not permanent residents of New South Wales (other than international students at Macquarie University).
- Entries will be judged according to creativity and originality by the Campus Life team on the last day of each month (or proceeding business day, if the last day of the month falls on a weekend/public holiday), starting February 2015 - There will only be one winner per month.
- The judging panel's decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by a member of the Campus Life via the Instagram post and on the Macquarie University Campus Hub Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/macquarieunicampushub on the last of each month (or proceeding business day, if the last day of the month falls on a weekend/public holiday).
- The winner will be asked to contact Campus Life to arrange a time to claim their prize and must provide their full name, postal address or their current mobile telephone number and email address.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted after two weeks, an alternate winner will be selected on the basis of the criteria specified and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
Claiming the prizes
- The prize is to be collected from Campus Life, Level 0, Campus Hub Building C10A.
- The prize winner will be required to show valid identification upon prize collection, and might be required to verify the winning Instagram account belongs to them.
Additional terms and conditions
1. Deemed acceptance: Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these T&C (as may be amended from time to time).
2. Your Images: You agree to grant the Macquarie University ('the University') a free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, publish, broadcast, communicate and perform your entry, in whole or in part for any purpose including the Competition. This may include use in promotional formats broadcast to the public such as through a digital feed via Macquarie University websites, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and Instagram accounts, and in subsequent competition promotions (with attribution), or printed for physical events by Campus Life. You will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
4. Instagram Terms and Conditions apply: Participation in this Competition assumes acceptance of the Instagram terms and conditions, available at: http://instagram.com/legal/terms/
5. Original Image: Each entry must be an original work by you and you must have obtained the permission from all persons appearing in Images and relevant property owners to enter this Competition. You warrant that your entry is not, and its use by Campus Life will not, infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
6. Game of skill: The Competition is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner/s and each validly submitted entry will be individually judged Campus Life on the basis of originality and creativity, and according to any other criteria specified or adopted.
7. Binding decision: A decision of the University in relation to the conduct of the Competition, including the selection of winning entries, is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Prize is non-transferrable: The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize, or any element of the prize, cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s.
9. Redemption of voucher: The $25 voucher can be redeemed at all Campus Life outlets at Macquarie University, as well as a selection of other participating outlets on campus.
10. Expiration: The voucher will expire after one year from the date specified.
11. No warranties: The University makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of any prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of any prize
12. Disqualification's: The University may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify:
b. any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms, or who has in the opinion of the University, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the University.
13. Varying the competition: The University reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the prize to cancel or vary a competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its prize. If the University cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its prize, it is not:
a. liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
b. required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
14. No liability: You enter the Competition at your own risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the University is not liable for, and you release the University from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Competition, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.