- Depth Study 2: Physical Features of Rome: Chronology and Geography
- Depth Study 2: Contacts and Conflicts in Rome
- Depth Study 2: Role of a Significant Individual: Julius Caesar
- Features of Ancient Societies: Women in Rome
- Features of Ancient Societies: Weapons and Warfare in Rome
- Case Study: Roman Games
- Personalities in their Times: Agrippina the Younger (Option J)
- Historical Periods: The Fall of the Roman Republic 78-31 B.C. (Option H)
- Historical Periods: The Julio-Claudians 14-69 A.D (Option J).
Macquarie's City of Rome blog written and edited by students.
Looking for more useful and exciting classroom resources to immerse your students in ancient Rome? We have compiled the 'best of the best' Cartoons, Podcasts and Blogs.
Last updated: 10 Apr 2020