Global Leadership Program
Macquarie University has a proud track record in innovation and the Global Leadership Program (GLP) is Australia's flagship tertiary international leadership program and a signature program of the University.
GLP connects students who have leadership potential and a sense of global citizenship with internships, volunteer experiences, mentorships, conferences and other practical experiences beyond their academic degree which develop their cross-cultural and soft skills and prepare them for truly global careers.
We have 3000+ students from across all degrees and disciplines from undergraduate to PhD level completing our rigorous extracurricular program by designing their own portfolio of practical, cross-cutlural or internationally focused experiences to align with their study area, profession or passion. GLP students are looking for a diverse range of opportunities to develop their leadership and innovation capacities and international understanding including language courses, internships, domestic and international volunteer programs, fundraising and advocacy roles, conferences, events, symposia and courses.
The GLP is always looking for relevant speakers with niche research or industry experience or knowledge to connect with students in various capacities, from keynote speaker events to interactive student workshops.
As a partner organisation you will benefit for the immediate opportunities GLP provides to:
- connect you with intelligent, driven, future leaders who are actively pursuing experiential learning
- enthuse students and their peers about your organisation's work, values and goals
- offer you an active audience of 3000+ students to advertise your opportunities to
- give you an opportunity to speak to, or workshop your relevant area of expertise with self-selecting and passionate students
- inspire students and their peers about their future career paths
Content owner: Global Leadership Program Last updated: 24 Jan 2020 1:37pm