Our North Ryde campus offers outstanding facilities in a park-like setting within Australia’s largest high-tech precinct, Macquarie Park.
- Commission purpose-built facilities on our campus, with potential naming and signage rights
- Locate in existing buildings with design excellence
- Leverage on-campus amenities including shops, cafes and more
- Use our health and wellness facilities including a Sport and Aquatic Centre, state-of the-art hospital and integrated healthcare clinics
- Attend thought leadership seminars, concerts and special campus events.
Co-location on our campus also offers significant collaborative and engagement opportunities, including:
- Access to highly skilled researchers and state-of-the art facilities
- Access to students for casual and full-time employment opportunities.
To discuss partnership options and opportunities, please contact our Faculty Contacts or email our Office of Corporate Engagement firstname.lastname@example.org