Alumni Awards Nomination Form
For more information and to submit nominations
58 Waterloo Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
For more information
P: 1800 673 662
Conditions of Entry
- Nominations will be accepted from graduates of Macquarie University, the Macquarie Graduate School of Management and the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre. Honorary Doctorates who have not otherwise been awarded a full Macquarie University degree will not be considered for an Alumni Award.
- Current Macquarie University students who have not previously been awarded a full Macquarie degree/s are not eligible to be nominated in any award category.
- Nominations must be accompanied by the nominee’s contact details and may be contacted to verify their reference.
- An alumnus cannot win more than one award category in any calendar year and cannot win the same award category more than once.
- Awards will not be awarded posthumously.
- Joint nominations will not be accepted.
- Self nominations will not be accepted.
- The selection panel’s decision is final on all matters relating to the nomination process and the selection of award recipients, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The selection panel reserves the right to select nominations to remain valid for up to two years. Nominators will be responsible for updating additional information.
- The selection panel reserves the right not to allocate an award in one of the categories if, in their opinion, there are no entries of sufficient merit. The number of awards allocated in each category will be at the discretion of the selection panel.
- The University reserves the right to disclose the identity of the nominator to the nominee.
- Personal information submitted to the University by the nominator or nominee, in connection with the awards, will be given to the selection panel for the purpose of judging the awards and will be stored in the University’s alumni database. (Note: The University strictly adheres to the Data Privacy laws, policies and procedures relevant to the University.)
- The Macquarie University’s Office of Advancement (which incorporates the Alumni Relations Office) maintains strict confidentiality with all submissions and only notifies the award recipients, their nominators, and the nominators of all other candidates. Nominators should use their discretion as to whether to notify their nominees during the process.
- The nominator’s name, image and statement may be published and/or used in any form of media, in any context pertaining to the awards. Permission from the nominator/s will be sought before publishing.
- Award recipients will be announced in Macquarie University publications and other channels with the prior approval of the Award recipient.