Benefits and services
All Sport Scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Academic representation and liaison
- Access to personal development seminars conducted by Macquarie University Sport
- Access to facilities including a Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre membership
- Careers counselling, support, guidance and personal mentoring services
- Access to University Sport athlete subsidies
- Ability to apply for travel subsidy assistance of up to $800.00 for students who have been selected to compete at National and International events.
- Sport Scholar uniform
- Ticket to the Macquarie University Blues Awards (Category One and Two athletes)
In addition to the above benefits, Sport Scholars will receive financial assistance for educational or sporting expenses of up to $3,000 annually (Category One athletes) or up to $1,000 annually (Category Two athletes).
Content owner: Campus Sport Last updated: 10 Sep 2019 10:58am