If you are a die-hard powder junkie, or just enjoy being on the slopes, MacAlpine Ski Club would love to hear from you! To find out more about the MacAlpine club and its skiing and boarding trips send them an email at email@example.com
Annual trips and competitions
Queenstown ski and snowboard trip
Each year, MacAlpine takes a group to Queenstown, New Zealand, for ten days of absolute skiing and boarding mayhem. This social trip caters for all abilities, so there is no need to be able to ski or snowboard, as you can learn whilst you're there. You are sure to meet a huge bunch of like-minded, snow obsessed guys and gals and discover another part of the world. In 2016 the trip will be held from 15 to 24 July.
Inclusions are as follows:
- Return airfares Sydney/Queenstown (including all taxes/charges)
- Return airport transfers (Queenstown only)
- 9 nights accommodation in the centre of Queenstown (Base Discovery Lodge)
- 6 days skiing at all 4 resorts accessible from Queenstown (Coronet Peak, Remarkables, Treble Cone and Cardrona)
- Daily door-to-door bus transfers to and from ski resorts
- Team uniform
- 9 action packed nights
- Free days to discover why Queenstown is the adventure capital of the southern hemisphere. Go skydiving, bungy jumping, jet boating, lugeing (activities at additional cost).
Further information is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Australian University Championships is an annual event attracting over 300 students from around Australia. Competitors take part in thirteen events from four disciplines for their chance to be recognised among their sporting peers for their prowess on skis and snowboards.
The Australian University Championship Snow Sports provides a great opportunity for university athletes to test their sporting abilities against each other and represent their University in intervarsity competition. The 2016 event will be held at Mt Bulla, VIC from 30 August to 3 September.
Make sure you click here and send us your details so we can let you know as soon as event information comes to hand!
Macquarie University Students: $15 per year.
Non-Students: $65 per year.
Trips and activities costs additional.
Club President - Madeleine Marchant
Interested in competing?
Contact a sport club
To get in contact with any of the Macquarie University Sport Clubs, please fill in your details below: