Be the best You can be
Join today and get four weeks free this spring when you join before 7 October.
Spring has sprung. With four weeks’ free membership at Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre, there has never been a better time for you to get yourself summer-ready.
Here, working out is much more than simply going to the gym. Our facilities include a state-of-the-art health club, heated swimming pools, and squash and sport courts. We also offer more than 100 fitness classes – with everything from BODYPUMP™ to Pilates – each week.
So shake off the winter chill and kickstart a great summer with our spring deal.
But don’t wait – sign up by 7 October 2018 and save!
To find out more, visit us or call us today on (02) 9850 7636.
*Terms and conditions apply.
You can also sign up directly at the Health Club - Sport and Aquatic Centre.
10 Gymnasium Road
Monday to Friday 5.30am to 10pm. Saturday,
Sunday and public holidays 6am to 7pm.
Terms and conditions
- Full membership terms and conditions are available here
- Any current direct debit member referring a new member must be present at the time the new member is joining the centre in order to redeem their free period
- Offer available to Direct Debit Fitness membership only.
- New members will be charged an applicable pro-rata and joining fee.
- New members will receive their four weeks free between the dates of 9th October 2018 – 23rd October 2018.