Choose the membership option that best suits you!
Macquarie University Sport provides a variety of membership options, each with their own inclusions and at varying, cost-effective prices. Check out the information below to see which membership suits you best!
- The MQ Sport Health Club Facilities including strength training and cardiovascular conditioning equipment (with equipment that records and tracks workouts);
- All Group Fitness classes published on the Group Fitness Class timetable, of which there are up to 110 per week (subject to booking availability);
- Access to the newly installed Virtual Group Fitness Studio which has 250 virtual class options to pick from (subject to booking availability);
- All Small Group Training sessions published in the Small Group Training timetable, of which there are 25 per week (subject to booking availability);
- Access to all Aquatic Facilities that includes 25m Indoor (8 lanes, 31 degrees year round) and 50m Outdoor pool (8 lanes, 25 degrees year round);
- 1 hour inclusive court hire for Squash, Badminton and Basketball Court usage every day (subject to booking availability);
- Access to social sessions (subject to booking availability);
- Online members portal to manage your membership and bookings;
- A 'Fitness Starter Pack' for new members (3 x 30-minute sessions with a Personal Trainer)*;
- A 'Welcome Pack' for new members (Backpack, Towel and Water Bottle)*;
- 3-hours free locker hire for every member;
- Paid parking is available at Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre in the P3 North car park - click through for more information.The Centre does not accept responsibility for any parking fines received by patrons.
Macquarie University Sport direct debit memberships are no lock-in contracts, meaning you can cancel at any time - just provide 15-days notice - but why cancel, when you can suspend? You have 84-days throughout the year to use!
Health refund receipts are also available, just fill out the general enquiry form.
|Membership Joining Fees||2018|
Non MQ Student
|4 Month Membership||2018|
|12 Month Membership3||2018|
|6 Month Membership4||2018|
All Membership Categories
Concession (Seniors & Disability Card only)
Staff – Salary Sacrifice
Corporate - Partner
No longer offered
Existing member: Pays standard membership fee
ELC 10 Week Membership (Student)
(Direct debit not available)
For more information on our fees and charges, click through to the fees and charges page.
Check Out Our Facilities:
Interested in seeing what MQ Sport looks like? Why not book a tour with us? Our lovely staff will be more than happy to show you around!
If time is of the essence, you can undertake a virtual tour as well - just click through here.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
Macquarie University Sport terms and conditions for membership can be accessed here.