Sport and Aquatic Centre Membership
Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre Membership
Membership at Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre comes with a number of inclusions. Click and read below to see what membership package suits you best, what's included with your membership, how you can sign up and how to tour the facilities.
Sport and Aquatic Centre Membership Options
What's Included in My Membership?*
- The MQ Sport Health Club Facilities including strength training and cardiovascular conditioning equipment (with equipment that records and tracks workouts);
- All Group Fitness classes published on the Group Fitness Class timetable, of which there are up to 110 per week (subject to booking availability);
- Access to the newly installed Virtual Group Fitness Studio which has 250 virtual class options to pick from (subject to booking availability);
- All Small Group Training sessions published in the Small Group Training timetable, of which there are 25 per week (subject to booking availability);
- Access to all Aquatic Facilities that includes 25m Indoor (8 lanes, 31 degrees year round) and 50m Outdoor pool (8 lanes, 25 degrees year round);
- 1 hour inclusive court hire for Squash, Badminton and Basketball Court usage every day (subject to booking availability);
- Access to social sessions (subject to booking availability);
- Online members portal to manage your membership and bookings;
- A 'Fitness Starter Pack' for new members (3 x 30-minute sessions with a Personal Trainer)*;
- A 'Welcome Pack' for new members (Backpack, Towel and Water Bottle)*;
- 3-hours free locker hire for every member;
- Paid parking is available at Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre in the P3 North car park - click through for more information.The Centre does not accept responsibility for any parking fines received by patrons.
Macquarie University Sport direct debit memberships are no lock-in contracts, meaning you can cancel at any time - just provide 15-days notice - but why cancel, when you can suspend? You have 84-days throughout the year to use!
Health refund receipts are also available, just fill out the general enquiry form.
Warrior Web - Manage Your Own Experience:
Warrior Web Online Portal
Warrior Web is the online portal for members to manage their own membership experience. Whether it's making bookings, purchasing from our retail store or simply updating your contact information, Warrior Web gives you control over your membership.
Features of Warrior Web:
- Book into group fitness classes
- Book into small group training sessions
- Book our courts
- View and enroll into any of the upcoming fitness programs
- View your Visit Pass expiry date and how many visits you have remaining
- Update your contact details
- Pay account arrears
- Manage your membership including submitting suspensions
- File for health fund receipts
Click through to learn more about Warrior Web, it's features and how to set up your profile once you're a member!
How to activate your Warrior Web profile:
- Visit the Member portal login page.
- Enter your email address as the username (Note: if you have not provided your email address to us previously you will need to contact our Member Engagement Team on (02) 9850 7636)
- Enter 'warrior1' as your password
- Your verification password will be instantly emailed to you. (Note: Watch out for this email in your SPAM folder).
- Enter your verification password from the email received and you will be prompted to select a new password.
- Enjoy managing your membership experience with Warrior Web!
Terms and Conditions
Macquarie University Sport terms and conditions for membership can be accessed here.
Fees and charges
View our comprehensive breakdown of membership and casual rates...
Take advantage of our special offers this season...
Take a virtual tour
Get a 360-degree view of our state-of-the-art facilities...
Book a tour
Fill out our booking form to request a tour of the Centre...