Focus in on your Health and Fitness Goals with Personal Training at Macquarie University Sport!
Click below to learn about Personal Training at Macquarie University Sport - why, how and who!
Do you want results? Do you want to be challenged? Do you want to learn about (the right type of) exercise? Do you require extra motivation or a strategic approach to your exercise regime? Whether your goal is weight loss, muscle gain, completing your first lift, training for your first competition, or just to increase your general fitness, our enthusiastic Personal Trainers can help and are available to Health Club members aged 16 years and over.
Why Book a Session with a Macquarie University Sport Personal Trainer?
- Motivation: to continue your workout regimen, helping you focus on and achieve your goal.
- Personalisation: so your sessions can be tailored to your goals and needs. Don’t spend your precious gym time trying to discover what works and what doesn’t – have a trainer make is specific to you.
- Variety: as they say, is the spice of life. We will add that philosophy to your training to prevent you from becoming bored and to keep you engaged and moving towards your goals every session by making them fun.
- Consistency: is what achieves results. Regular sessions with a Personal Trainer will help you stay on track and keep you accountable to your own health and goals. They’ll help you and remind you to do all the important little things along the way.
- Celebrating Your Success: is an often-overlooked part of health and fitness, but important nonetheless. Our trainers’ goal is to help you achieve your goal, and when you do, they’ll be there to celebrate it with you.
Events and News:
Did you know we also offer Group Personal Training? Keep your body and your social life in shape this season with these Group Personal Training options:
10 x 30 minute sessions for 2, 3 or 4 people
10 x 60 minute sessions for 2, 3 or 4 people
Have a question or query you feel hasn’t been answered? Would you like to know more? Contact us on 9850 4482 or send your enquiry to email@example.com Need an answer right away? Why not try the LiveChat feature in the bottom right hand corner of this page. We have a representative on standby ready and willing to help!
How to Book a Personal Trainer:
To book a Personal Trainer at MQ Sport you have to fill out the Personal Training enquiry form, but before doing that, have a look at our Personal Trainer profiles to see who the best fit is for you!
Our Personal Trainers:
Browse through our Personal Trainer profiles to see who is the best fit for you. All of our Personal Trainers are qualified, professional, and driven to help you reach your goals!
Results and Testimonials:
Check out what some of our past participants had to say about Macquarie University Sport Personal Trainers.
Contact Us About Personal Training:
Have a question or query you feel hasn’t been answered? Would you like to know more? Contact us on 9850 1102 or send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org Need an answer right away? Why not try the LiveChat feature in the bottom right hand corner of this page. We have a representative on standby ready and willing to help!