GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH THIS CHRISTMAS!
5 x 60min personal training session for 2 people = $475
Train with a friend, colleague or loved one with our special Christmas offer! Only available for purchase in December! For more information, or to book, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want results? Do you want to be challenged? Do you want to learn about (the right type of) exercise? Do you require extra motivation or a strategic approach to your exercise regime? Whether your goal is weight loss, muscle gain, completing your first lift, training for your first competition, or just to increase your general fitness, our enthusiastic personal trainers can help and are available to Health Club members aged 16 years and over.
Why book a session with a Macquarie University Sport personal trainer?
- Motivation to continue your workout regimen, helping you focus on and achieve your goal.
- Personalisation so your sessions can be tailored to your goals and needs. Don’t spend your precious gym time trying to discover what works and what doesn’t – have a trainer make is specific to you.
- Variety as they say, is the spice of life. We will add that philosophy to your training to prevent you from becoming bored and to keep you engaged and moving towards your goals every session by making them fun.
- Consistency is what achieves results. Regular sessions with a personal trainer will help you stay on track and keep you accountable to your own health and goals. They’ll help you and remind you to do all the important little things along the way.
- Celebrating your success is an often-overlooked part of health and fitness, but important nonetheless. Our trainers’ goal is to help you achieve your goal, and when you do, they’ll be there to celebrate it with you.
Group personal training
Did you know we also offer group personal training? Keep your body and your social life in shape this season with these group personal training options:
- 10 x 30 minute sessions for 2, 3 or 4 people
- 10 x 60 minute sessions for 2, 3 or 4 people
Have a question or query you feel hasn’t been answered? Would you like to know more? Contact us on 9850 1102 or send your enquiry to email@example.com Need an answer right away? Why not try the LiveChat feature in the bottom right hand corner of this page. We have a representative on standby ready and willing to help!
How to book a personal trainer
Our personal trainers
Browse through our personal trainer profiles to see who is the best fit for you. All of our personal trainers are qualified, professional, and driven to help you reach your goals!
Contact us about personal training
Have a question or query you feel hasn’t been answered? Would you like to know more? Contact us on 9850 1102 or send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Need an answer right away? Why not try the LiveChat feature in the bottom right hand corner of this page. We have a representative on standby ready and willing to help!
Content owner: Campus Sport Last updated: 02 Dec 2019 8:05am