The next round of Fit 360 begins February 2018
- Running four mornings per week; there's a 6am and 7am session to choose from.
- Bookings via Warrior Web for Members or in Centre for Students & Staff
- For more information, email us email@example.com or see reception
Fitness, strength, muscle tone and flexibility –this is the whole package
Fit 360 provides a structured 8-week periodisation program involving both cardiovascular and resistance training, a high focus on results and technique correction, all in a fun and dynamic environment. The sessions are different, the energy is high and you will leave feeling fantastic!
- The sessions are designed based off seven training sessions categories, which provide variety and a holistic training experience.
- Fitness testing is conducted at the beginning and end of the program to provide a measurable outcome for the eight weeks of training.
- We have allocated trainers to each training block to ensure consistency in the quality of workout delivered.
- Capping at ten people per block ensures a higher level of personalisation and focus on results.
- It's the perfect bridging program for those who have graduated from the highly supportive Weight Loss Warriors program and want to up their training intensity.
- It provides an environment for participants who enjoy the social aspect of group training and the consistency and accountability provided by a trainer.
- It provides a cost-effective alternative 1-to-1 personal training sessions.