Meet our Experts
Graduating in 2011, Nick has six years’ experience working across clinical and corporate settings, assessing and prescribing exercise for patients with chronic disease and/or musculoskeletal injuries. Throughout this time, he has also developed training programs and undertaken 1-1 sessions for those preparing for City to Surf, Tough Mudder and pre-season sport preparation. Nick has a passion for helping people out of chronic pain through movement analysis and appropriate exercise selection.
As an Allied Health Professional, Nick (as an Exercise Physiologist) is recognised by most private health insurers and can provide services for those claiming treatment under Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA), National Disability Insurance System (NDIS) and Work Cover.
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology (UNSW) (AEP, ESSAM)
Other Services Provided:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Weight Loss
- Complex Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Behaviour Change Counselling
- Improved Body Composition
- Technique sessions on Power/Olympic Lifting
- Strategies to reduce chronic pain (In particular Lower Back Pain)
- Sport Specific training (including prehab/rehab)
- Developing Exercise/Gym Programs for Healthy Populations
- Falls Minimisation
Graduated from the University of New South Wales (2015). Worked as a Rehab consultant, then moved into the clinical field and has a passion for women’s health. Kitty has worked in many areas including chronic disease management, chronic pain rehab, cardiac rehab, women’s health and disabilities. She has a passion for helping others overcome the limitations and challenges of injury, chronic conditions and disabilities, to improve everyday functionality and enhance personal well-being. Kitty has also provided services for Medicare, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Workcover New South Wales and the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Kitty is also working in a rehabilitation hospital assisting those with hip and knee replacements to restore their range of motion and improve their activities of daily living.
- B. Exercise Physiology (AES, AEP, ESSAM)
- Cert III/ IV Fitness
- Cert IV Massage therapy
- Pilates matwork level 1
- Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Coach
- Chronic pain rehab
- Women’s health (including prenatal, antenatal and postnatal rehab)
- Cardiac rehab
- Chronic disease management (such as but not limited to diabetes, cancer, hypertension)
- Developmental disorders (such as but not limited to Autism, cerebral palsy)
- Mental health programs
- Weight loss
Content owner: Campus Sport Last updated: 10 Sep 2019 11:35am