Work with us
Interested in Working For Us? Check Out the Current Vacancies at Macquarie University Sport
Are you interested in becoming a part of the Sport and Fitness industry? Why not apply for a role with Macquaire University Sport? Check out our current vacancies below and see if there is a suitable role for you!
If you've seen a particular role advertised that you're interested in knowing about, please contact us on 9850 7636 and ask to speak to the hiring manager of that particular role. Alternatively, send your enquiry to this page.
Current Roles Available at Macquarie University Sport:
Casual Learn to Swim Instructor
Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre within Campus Life are seeking casual Learn to Swim Instructors to join our friendly team at our North Ryde campus.
Macquarie University Swim Program is a Swim Australia registered swim school, we provide group swimming lessons to all ages and abilities in a warm and supportive environment. Our programs are professionally developed and aim to provide a high quality, caring learning experience to all our swimmers.
As a Casual Learn to Swim Instructor you will teach and motivate a variety of abilities in small group classes, you will be responsible for the development of swimmer’s progressions in alignment with the Macquarie University swim program.
Please note this position will require weekend work.
- Current Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- NSW Working with Children Check
- First Aid & CPR Certificate (or wiliness to obtain)
- Technical knowledge of swimming and swimming instruction
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of the leisure/recreation industry
Benefits of working for Campus Life
- Friendly team and great work life balance
- Access to Macquarie University Library, (borrowing, printing, computer access and databases) and Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre
- Access to discounted health insurance and employee flu shot program
- Extensive professional development and career progression opportunities
To be consisted for this position please include a short cover letter along with your resume outlining how you meet the above criteria.
All applications are to be received via our recruitment portal here
Interviews will commence immediately so please apply now
Campus Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); Indigenous Australians, people who identify as GLBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.