Conditions of entry
Conditions of Entry to Macquarie University Sport
As a patron entering the any of the facilities owned or run by Macquarie University Sport, you are agreeing to adhere to and be aware of the following 'conditions of entry'
Conditions of Entry to Macquarie University Sport:
- Macquarie University Sport is a non-smoking area
- Patrons aged 7-years and older are required to use same-sex change rooms
- For young children aged under 5 and all non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms reach of your child
- For children aged from 5 –12-years, a parent should be close enough to make eye contact with the child and should be constantly watching them
- Children aged 13-years and over are permitted entry to the Centre without a parent, but usage is restricted to swimming pools only
- All patrons, including parents or guardians of incapable persons are warned that:
- Participation in the operational activities offered at this venue are recreational activities or dangerous recreational activities as those terms are defined in part 1A, division 5, of the civil Liability Act. 2002 (NSW).
- Participation in these activities exposes patrons including incapable persons, to risks of personal injury and death, including fall, injuries arising from physical combat or team sport, and water immersion.
- Health Club access is bound by our membership terms and conditions
- For the safety of yourself and others please observe the 'Pool Rules' at all times
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Any patron under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the Centre
- Patrons are asked not to bring glass objects or alcohol into the Centre
- Clothing such as cut-off jeans, t-shirts, bike pants, leotards and casual wear are not permitted in the pools
- With the exception of guide dogs, pets or animals are not permitted in the Centre
- Only Centre staff and contractors are permitted to conduct coaching or instruction at the Centre
- Cameras and mobile phone cameras are not permitted in change rooms
- The Centre accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings. For your convenience lockers are available for use
- Areas of the Centre are monitored 24 hours by CCTV
- No photos (from any camera or device) are to be taken on either the 50m or 25m pools, due to children's privacy