Lost and found property
All lost property is to be handed into Campus Security who will record and store the item for two weeks.
All valuable items will be forwarded to Eastwood Police station after seven days.
Finding lost property
Found items can be handed in at the Campus Security shopfront in the Library (building C3C, 16 Macquarie Walk).
The item will be recorded and you will be asked complete a form and provide the following information:-
- your name
- your contact details
- location where the item was found
- description of found item
Reporting lost property
Reporting of lost items can be made at any time by:-
- visiting the Campus Security shopfront in the Library (building C3C, 16 Macquarie Walk)
- calling 9850 7112 or ext 7112
- or report your lost property to Security via email
Collecting lost property
When collecting your lost property, you must show photo proof of your identification.
Reporting stolen property
Property that is considered to have been stolen can be reported to Campus Security on 9850 7112 or ext 7112 or to the Police Assistance Line on 131 444. Both services operate 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.