Art and craft, drama, cooking, sport, incursions and excursions by an approved child care provider.
Macquarie University Vacation Care provides a fun and safe recreational program for up to 55 primary school aged children per day during the school holidays.
The program, founded on the National Quality Framework My Time Our Place, changes each holiday period, and is based on our educators' understanding of the interests and developmental levels of school-aged children. Activities vary according to the age of the child.
When possible, the children also provide input into daily activities, making suggestions for both the current and future programs.
Vacation Care Program of Activities July 2018
Book now: we encourage families to register early to secure a place.
Important notice: New bookings are now being taken. Please follow the steps to enrol below. There are very limited places still available on each day.
- Families who have not previously attended Vacation Care must Enrol with Hubworks first. We will send you your login details once you do this (please allow 3 working days).
- Login in to BookMe. Then, click on the ♥ (heart symbol at the top of the screen). Select BookMe.
- Register and pay for the Vacation Care days you would like. If your Child Care Subsidy is not immediately processed and does not appear as a reduced fee, we will refund you this amount when the payment from Centrelink is received by us.
- Download and fill in forms located below or on BookMe. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org when complete.
- Download the BookMe User Guide
- Download the Fee Payment Policy
When: NSW school holidays, 7.30am - 6.15pm
Where: Building S11A, 11 University Avenue, Macquarie University (W17 on the map). Follow the pathway to the end of the veranda.
Parking: Limited parking is available during drop off/pick up times.
Meals: We provide a healthy afternoon tea each day.
What to bring: Children are to wear comfortable clothing with closed-in shoes, and bring a water bottle, hat, morning tea and lunch. Children should pack a spare set of clothes each day.
Picking up children in the afternoon: We may have staff members at Vacation Care in the afternoon during the sign-out period that have not met you. As such, please be prepared to show photo identification to collect children from Vacation Care.
$65 per day (plus any extra activities or excursions).
Macquarie University Vacation Care is an approved child care provider, so eligible families may have their fees reduced through the Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. We recommend you become familiar with the Fee Payment Policy before booking into Vacation Care.
T: (02) 9850 4680 (school holidays) or (02) 98507740 (school terms)
M: 0410 458 022 (school holidays)
Find out more
Fill out the form below with your details and we’ll get back to you shortly.